Aims & Objectives
- To provide an environment where opportunities are given for close proximity and interaction between teachers and learners, so that effective learning may take place.
- To nurture the young minds in developing spiritual and moral values.
- To develop the personality of the child using holistic approach.
- To provide qualitative education so that students become competitive and successful in his/her future career.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of the child’s surrounding so that he/she may co-exists cohesively with his/her counterparts.
- To provide co-curricular activities and to help the students in the higher level to choose the right vocation so that it will equip them with the ability to cope/adapt with the given situation.